Discovery World is pleased to consider requests to support fundraising events for organizations with scientific, educational, or environmental missions. While we would like to contribute to every organization, the volume of requests we receive makes this impossible. Discovery World reserves a set number of tickets redeemable for general admission each year to support fundraisers. If you meet the required criteria, you may submit a request for four (4) admission tickets via the application form below.
Please ensure that all requirements are met for your request to be considered.
- The requesting organization is located in Wisconsin.
- The requesting organization is a non-profit with a scientific or environmental mission, or is a K-12 school.
- The tickets must be used by the receiving organization for fundraising purposes (raffles, auctions, etc.) for the benefit of the receiving organization, not as a fundraiser for another charity. In other words, the organization requesting the tickets needs to be the organization receiving the proceeds.
- Individuals or for-profit corporations hosting fundraising events for third party non-profits do not qualify. (For example, a company team raising money for a non-profit is not eligible for ticket donations.)
- Ticket donation requests must be submitted via the form below. Fax, email, letter, or phone requests are not accepted.
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, requests must be made at least six (6) weeks before the event date. Qualifying organizations may not receive Discovery World tickets until one (1) week prior to your event date.
- Libraries are welcome to apply for tickets to reward children’s summer reading programs.
- Ticket donations are complimentary; there are no exchanges or refunds.
- Tickets not used by the expiration date cannot be reissued and are void after the expiration date.
- We reserve the right to refuse any request. Unsuccessful requests will not be notified due to the number of requests we receive.
- No more than one (1) request will be granted per organization, per calendar year.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept calls checking the status of donation requests.
- Requests for tickets received via any other method (postal mail, emails to Discovery World staff, etc.) will not be recognized.
Thank you for thinking of Discovery World as you plan your fundraiser. We wish you the best of luck for a successful event!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.