From clothing to transportation, the way magnets attract and repel one another has helped shape the world around us. Use hands-on exploration to examine how designers and engineers use these forces and creating your own magnetic project.
- 10 student minimum to book
- 16-20 student maximum per session, depending on lab room availability
- Wisconsin Standards for Science: SCI.PS2.A.K, SCI.ETS3.A.K-2
- NGSS: K-PS2-1, K-2-ETS1-1
- Wisconsin Standards for Technology and Engineering: TE.BB2.b.2.e, TE.BB1.f.2.e, TE.EL2.b.2.e