Explore how we make “simple” decisions, and what it takes to let robots do the same thing. Students write and install programs to help a LEGO® Mindstorms® EV3 robot to navigate and complete a maze.
- 10 student minimum to book
- 16-20 student maximum per session, depending on lab room availability
- Combines Intro to Robotic Programming with an Intermediate Robotic Programming lesson
- Wisconsin Standards for Science: SCI.LS1.D.4, SCI.LS1.D.m
- NGSS: 4-LS1-2
- Wisconsin Standards for Technology and Engineering: TE.BB1.a.1.e, TE.BB1.a.2.e