Join our Aquarium Team for a semester long, career-based learning experience. Interns assist staff in all aspects of daily care for exhibit and quarantine animals including water testing, husbandry, and equipment maintenance. Applicants must be Open Water SCUBA certified prior to the start of their program. Internships are not paid.
Application Due Date
- Fall Internship – August 1st
- Spring Internship – December 1st
- Summer Internship – April 1st
- Fall Internship: September – December
- Spring Internship: January – April
- Summer Internship: May – August
- Two, 8-hour days per week, for 17 weeks.
- Pending intern and staff schedule availability, interns will work with 2-4 aquarists over the course of 17 weeks.